The Sounds of the River Thames
1. The whoop whoop whoop of the swans as they take flight.
2. The (endless) honking of the Canada geese, especially when you're trying to have a lie-in.
3. The growl of bow and stern thursters in the locks and when boats are mooring up.
4. The 'kerchoomf' sound of rowing blades driving through the water (again, usually at the crack of dawn when you're trying to have a lie-in)
5. The ting, ting, ting of mooring pins as they're being driven into the bank with a mallet.
Which are your five?