BoatingStories.blogspot.co.uk becomes BoatingOnTheThames.blogspot.co.uk

I started A Man, A Woman and a Boat (BoatingStories.blogspot.co.uk) in September 2009 when we bought our first boat and kept it up (sort of) for a few years. Then life got busy ... I put it on hold ... and completely forgot my log in details. I've tried everything but to no avail. So after a frustrating week of emails to Microsoft, debates on forums, etc, I've decided to accept the fact that I can't access it any longer. I considered adding my boating stories to my other blog - The Richmond Review - but it didn't feel right. Because that's more about life in general and what I'm doing now that I've closed my business (www.findaTVexpert.com). So I've copied and pasted all the boating posts and photos from my original blog into this one and will continue from where I left off.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The UK's last self hammering mooring stake

Lardon Chase and The Hollies

A Boaty Barstool: What a Difference A Chair Makes